Why In-Home Care is One of the Best Services for Caregiving
With a lot of other services to choose from, choosing the right care can be confusing. Because of this, we want to provide you with the best reasons why Home Care is a great fit for you.
- Keep the Comfort of Home. Unlike other services, Home Care allows us to help you care for your loved one in the comfort of your own home. Instead of spending money and efforts to relocate your loved ones, we bring quality care to you. The chair they love, a garden in the backyard, and friends and family that stop by for the holidays are all comforts we call home.
- Personalized Care. Often times in other facilities, caregivers are spread thin among others who need care. With home care, we ensure one-on-one care to tend to all of your needs. This also helps our caregivers form a personal bond with your loved ones so we can anticipate and better fulfill their needs.
- Independence and Comfort. One of the benefits of having a great In-Home caregiver is that your loved one will maintain their independence. They can still listen to their favorite music, wake up in their own bed, and even go grocery shopping! Our care will help with all of their daily activities, which will help make your life and their life easier.
- Peace of Mind. Taking care of your loved ones yourself can be tough and time consuming. Sending them to live somewhere else can be costly and risky. But, having a quality caregiver to assist you will greatly reduce your stress and free up your time. We take care of your loved ones so you don't have to worry about it. You can enjoy visiting your loved ones without worrying about cooking or cleaning for them.
ES Home Care provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the LA and Orange County, CA area.
The care services we provide are the following:
- Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
- Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care, Pet Care
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Meal Preparation, Running Errands
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Medication Reminders
- Assisted Living Placements, Caregiver Household Employee Placements
We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.
Our Service Area - Greater LA areas and all of Orange County.
Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.
GET STARTED TODAY
Simply call the number to the right to learn more about different types of care for your loved ones.